Did you know that...
- MiramirO spends an average of three months scouting interesting and/or innovative productions in Belgium and abroad to present them at its festival?
- MiramirO annually commissions and finances new and innovative creations and performances?
- MiramirO hopes one day to dispose of suitable workspace where artists have room and time to develop and create new and/or innovative performances?
- MiramirO works in association and/or cooperation with a variety of street performance festivals all across the globe?
- MiramirO is managed by three permanent staff members assisted by a variety of job students, volunteers and other temporary crew?
- MiramirO has its own restaurant for its artists and crew during the festival?
- MiramirO uses all profits from beverages sold during the festival to finance the programme of the festival’s following edition?
- MiramirO spares no effort to organize an ecologically sound festival?
- MiramirO pursues a durable and socially-minded policy, and that all help to achieve this is gladly and gratefully accepted
Sep-22 MiramirO has moved to 'De Expeditie'
MiramirO is located in the building of 'De Expeditie', Dok Noord 4F/202, 9000 Gent.
Jun-04 New website MiramirO.be: Festival, Production and Documentation
As a faithful or new festival visitor you probably already know that we of MiramirO do everything to try and let you float on 4 days of amazement. But this is not all we do, from now on our renewed website gives an overview of all the activities we work on through the year.